Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

So, I just came back from an amazing snowboarding trip in Colorado. I'm actually a better skier, but I am competent at snowboarding. It was super fun! I love Colorado so much.
Christmas was great, but New Year's Eve? Not so much. You will notice I'm writing this instead of having fun. I guess I am not the only one, but I'm still in a bad mood. The sad thing is? I had plans, but I suppose my parents will not let me out of the house. Let's hope New Year's Eve does not foreshadow the New Year! That would, to put it simply, suck a lot.
I hope everyone out there is celebrating! I'll just be drinking strawberry Crush and counting down to midnight. Don't drink too much, or you'll end up celebrating National Hangover Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment