Sunday, December 13, 2009

Word Overuse

First of all, please let me apologize for the extreme overuse of the word "student" in my previous post. It bothers me enough that I would go back and edit it, but... Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen.
I would have posted more recently, except that I have had some unfortunate personal developments. That is just nerd-girl speak for saying I messed up. I hate when something goes wrong and I absolutely know that it is all my fault. It is even worse when several things happen at once that you directly caused. I guess everyone is bound to mess up, I just wish I would be exempt from such foibles. I honestly do not care if someone else messes up, even if it directly affects me, because for some sick reason I feel better knowing it is not my fault. But no, this time I can only blame myself. *Sighs dramatically*
Anyways, if I wanted to subject people to my whining, I would have made a LiveJournal. Did you know that if you slam your hand into a locker hard enough, you can shatter rings that you are wearing? For the longest time I couldn't figure out what my ring was made of, but it seems to be plastic. The ring was pretty sturdy, until I, you know, slammed it against a locker and had it explode in my face.
So, despite my marked aptitude for not doing anything in school and having rather high grades, I was informed by my Computer Applications teacher that I'm in danger of perhaps failing that class. I will admit, I am not always amazing when it comes to technology, but I am fairly competent. The only probable reason I can find for me failing is that I'm bored out of my mind, quite possibly to the point of hallucination, and am therefore a little distracted during that class. This, however, may just be projection on my part. The point is, though, that I need to go to school early tomorrow.
Goodnight, and don't go slamming your hands into lockers!

No comments:

Post a Comment