Saturday, February 27, 2010

"I Knew You Knew..."

"I knew you knew, I knew you knew I liked you. But I figured desperate guys never had a chance with you." Desperate Guys by The Faint. I love that song!
Today was the speech tournament. It was a looong day for sure but it was definitely fun. I broke finals in both extemp and poetry, and I was super excited because not only is this my first speech meet of the year, it's my first speech meet ever! Hooray for noobs! Anywho, I did pretty well. Extemp was a little stressful for me, because I would have a lovely little speech planned out in my head, but they were too short. Also, much of the time I wouldn't exactly know what I was talking about (you draw three topics and choose the one you can best bluff your way through), and my sources didn't have information on the topics.
Also, right after we got back to our home town school, one of my friend texts me saying she got pwned by a pole because she was checking Facebook and ran into it. Don't be like my unfortunate friend, watch where you walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment