Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Wish I Had My Own Pet Dinosaur

So, it's getting pretty close to Valentine's Day. Of course, I will not be doing anything particularly Valentine-related on the actual day, but I'm sure some people will.
Today was the day in school where we received our carnations. You see, in my school you can buy different colored carnations for people that mean different things. It comes with a little heart card that you either sign or mysteriously leave anonymous. My best friend and I always arrange to send each other pink (Secret Admirer) ones, so we at least definitely get one carnation, and so we can giggle coyly about an imaginary boy while our other friends ask us who it is. I was given three carnations, all of them from people I already knew I was getting ones from. Still, it's nice to be told your friends love you! Also, we filled out "Matchmaker" quizzes, and today, you could buy the results for your school. The boy who was my so-called number one match was teasing me all day about him being my "number one." It was kind of cute, but so embarrassing because this boy knows I used to have a crush on him! My best friend certainly thought it was funny.
I have a four day weekend! Yes! I am so glad for this break from school. Not to mention my grades are not doing so well, and I might even spend this weekend working on stuff that probably already should have been done. I seriously almost punched a boy who was making fun of my grades. I didn't because I had a test to take, so instead I shouted expletives at him in front of the whole class. It was pretty great.
I'm having problems sleeping still. I don't understand why I can't sleep. I also have a tendency to pass out? And I'm beginning to think the two things may be related.
Trail mix should always have chocolate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment