Sunday, August 8, 2010

Don't Stand So Close To Me

The county fair was going on these last couple of nights. I love the fair! Only I didn't get to see the demolition derby. That made me sad. But guess what? Two of my band camp boys came! I was so excited about that.
My fair experience consisted of "volunteer" working a lot, sitting in hippy circles, riding tons of rides, seeing a couple of very hot guys, playing games and almost never winning, and the usual 4-H stuff.
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!



Isn't her expression of disdain just perfect? Not to mention she looks pretty awesome.

This is so what I would look like if I was awesome and cute. Look at her pink sweater! Both of these pictures are from Face Hunter and I would totally make that a link but I still have issues trying to do that so you will have to deal with it.
I would have something more substantial to say, but my thoughts are a little scattered today.

No comments:

Post a Comment