Wednesday, August 11, 2010

He's Kind of Fruity

Ok, good. I just saved you from listening to (or reading, whatever) a long spiel about why I have misgivings about blogging. But since I was going to post that rant on my blog, I figured it wasn't worth it and I just spared you a bunch of whining. :)

Amazingly, crying babies don't upset me. I mean, they upset me in the way that I'm sad because something is wrong and they're crying, but the crying itself doesn't annoy me. I think the crying doesn't get to me simply because I'm cold hearted and unfeeling, but I may be wrong. Anyways, a friend was babysitting a, what else, baby, and she was freaking out because he wouldn't stop crying. I came over and calmed the baby, somehow destroying the home owner's refrigerator lock in the process. I didn't even know they made locks for refrigerators!

School is starting soon. I hate to say it, but I can't deny the truth. I'm disappointed, though... It feels like the summer has just begun, and I regret not doing a lot of things. When the summer starts, I'm always thinking that I'll read some important books, work out, be creative, become a better person, and maybe make my face pretty, but it doesn't happen. I have, however, blown a lot of bubbles, used up some of my sidewalk chalk, drawn trippy mushrooms, had picnics on my roof-porch, gone to New Orleans, and listened to a lot of music.

Also, since school is starting, I'm going to be subjected to my usual self-deprecating thoughts in full force yet again, and insecurity will become a way of life. If this sounds depressing, it's not, really. I find it kind of funny, actually.

Even though hardly anyone reads this (I got another follower, whoo!), I'm sure you are all wondering about the title. Too bad. I'll leave you with a couple of ending thoughts:

The new English teacher better be fat and funny like the last one.
Why do guys insist on wearing short shorts?
He had the best snake bites...
I hate to compare music, but The Cure is better than the Smiths.
It was really freaking hot today.
I'm watching my language.
I want to watch the Boondock Saints again.

No comments:

Post a Comment