Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"I Used to Be Love Drunk..."

"I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover, I loved you forever, forever is over..." This is from Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls. I happen to rather love this song, and I do seem to like Boys Like Girls.
I went to state speech this last weekend! I was in Festival, not Champs, because well you see I am not quite that good at speech. But it was ok, it was a ton of fun and I did pretty well! It was exciting. And we got to go shopping on the way there! Yay! :) I'm sorry. I just can't get rid of my girlish tendencies, and I <3>boyfriend," in what was a rather possessive tone. It was just the possessive-ness that made me laugh. Jealous girls are funny. He was so cute though...
Can you imagine me, in black eyeliner and a Slipknot shirt going down to the office to pick up a cheerleading form? Well I did. I don't think I'm going to do it. If I do, I'll have to be at school at 6:15 in the morning tomorrow. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment