Monday, May 10, 2010

"The Tide Is High But I'm Holdin' On!"

On Sunday I had a piano recital. My friend that I was telling you about, Sarah, who used to help me with piano back in the day, was there. I was happy. I wore this little white dress I bought while I was at state speech and oh I know you don't care but it did make me happy! Anywho, I played Ivan Is Very Busy, by Katchaturian or however you spell his name. I did decently, I messed up on an easy part in the beginning, though, and that really bothered me. One of my friends played Bohemian Rhapsody. That is a major win for life.
I had a bio project due today. I stayed up so late writing my report last night... I really ought to do things sooner instead of procrastinate, but that's sort of what I do. I also went to TFC on Sunday. TFC stand for Teens For Christ. Honestly, it's not really my thing, I'm more into religion being sort of a personal thing, but whatever. My motives for going were not altruistic, however. One of my girl friends met this REALLY hot guy. I know, I know, this makes me a bad person, but we went to invite him and he came to TFC and wow was he hot. Think Taylor Lautner (Jacob off of Twilight series) only 16 and shorter with really blue eyes. Enough of my girlish rantings, though.
The title is from an old Blondies song called The Tide is High. If you're about my age, and a girl, you would recognize the song from the Lizzie McGuire movie as well. Do you remember Lizzie McGuire? She was played by Hilary Duff. I used to practically idolize Hilary Duff. I still listen to her CDs sometimes, just to reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment