Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yeah, So...

The cheerleading thing never happened. Honestly, I was going to give it a go, but then I found out my brother needed surgery. I tend to get upset easily and I happen to be rather fond of my brother, so this worried me. I wasn't ready to get up early and be peppy and cheery and face the world while worrying my brains out about him. He had his surgery today, though, and he should be all right. At least I'm hoping so. And really, cheerleading? Nuh-uh.
My friend and I bought these foam swords. We have been dueling fiercely after school for the last two days, and today they started breaking. Fortunately, being the brilliant people we are, we searched out the duct tape. Not only did we find the Duck brand duct tape, we also found the Gorilla tape. We mixed species today for completely epic samauri swords. Sadly, the swords started hurting a lot more once they were covered in tape.
As for the title, I couldn't think of anything particularly witty or music-related today. Yeah, so... That's my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment