Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kashmir

Due to the fact that I have exactly zero readers (after how long have I been doing this?) I don't feel too guilty about not posting lately. However some major developments have ocurred, and since I wouldn't want you non-existant readers to feel left out, I'll update you.

1. One of my best friends started dating the guy I really liked.
2. I saw Les Miserables! Like, the Broadway performance. Oh, my goodness, it was seriously mind-blowing.
3. Summer has started! Lykk zomg lawlz!!1!
4. My brother Hunter got married!

Obviously, if these are the only important things in my life, I am sorely lacking in adventure and excitement. Which is true. I AM lacking in adventure and excitement. But it's only because I'm trying to behave myself and be a good kid, that sort of nonsense.
Now, if I ignored the whole Congressman Weiner scandal, I would be refusing an amazing opportunity. As such, I feel like I should enlighten you on all the terrible puns my family and I have come up with. The story about Weiner just keeps getting longer and longer! Longer and harder to believe. He might have to pull out of the public eye for a while. Do you think he'll have electile-dysfunction now? After all, the media was pretty hard on him.
That's all for now! (I truly am sorry about those inappopriate puns, it's just too hard to resist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment