Friday, June 17, 2011

I Know You Want to Look at My Feet

So, I was talking to my dad about some of the fashion blogs I read, and why I like them. I honestly have no idea why he was with me while I was reading fashion blogs, but anywho, we were talking, and he told me that I should do a fashion blog. I played it all cool, like, Oh yeah, pshh I guess I've never really thought about it except like all the time and I wish I could do that do you think I'd be able to I mean yeah that's a neat idea. But seriously. When your DAD says you should make a fashion blog, it makes you think.



Not that I would. I live in a rural Midwest town. Anything fashion-wise gets to my town about two years late. My dad, being the funny person that he is, suggested I call it "Fashion Isolation." It's fitting. But still, I dunno. I might edge towards fashion-y with nerdy tidbits and boy rantings at normal intervals.



Anywho, picture time! Just because. :)



Sorry for the funny curled-up toes. I wasn't really prepared for when the butterfly opened it's wings... So my toes were in this strange position.

These are the shoes that I love and that my mother hates. Honestly, they're a bit tacky, but still. Who doesn't love red patent-leather five inch heels with a platform? Oh, right, my mother. That's who.


You know I actually have a list of things I want to do this summer? I'm just that cool. Hopefully I get around to doing it! Everyone always has this idealized version of the summer, eating pizza with friends, cruising around late at night for no reason, sleeping in, going to the pool, getting tan, doing awesomely adventuresome things, that sort of stuff. You insist to your best friend that "This will be the best summer, I swear!" and you vow to make plans and do stuff and just cause trouble in general. You smile and have a pinky promise that you'll be super cool and epic this summer and meet a boy and blah blah blah. But basically, if you're me, you spend a lot of time doing stuff for your parents, working on geology related projects (I have stories for later), reading books, and all around not having opportunities to hang out because your friends are working or on vacation, or you're busy or out of town.


This is what summer looks like to me. :) I'm still hoping for bonfires and picnics with my friends, and summer camps crushing on boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment