Monday, June 14, 2010

[Insert Witty Title]

"The sun hits the dirty, grungy asphalt just the right way, highlighting his eyes. As our gaze connects, a hot wind blows through the lot. It was fate. (Not really.) As we continue on our way, I can feel him looking, but not in a creeperish way. In an overly-dramatic teenage romance sort of way." Another little snippet I thought of about a boy in a Walmart parking lot.

I spent this weekend on a State 4-H Geology Field Trip. It was more fun than I had expected, although the rock collecting wasn't that great. The hotel room I stayed in had a jacuzzi, because the hotel had to upgrade our room. It was amazing.

Also, I was in a bookstore this weekend. A younger boy, probably around 10 years old, hit on me. We were just looking at books, and he says "Hey!" So of course, I reply, "Hello." He turns to me and says, "So... What author are you looking for?" And proceeds to chat me up. What a player.

No comments:

Post a Comment