Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Caffeine Buzz

Life is like coffee. Coffee tastes awful and you burn your mouth. But then you get a buzz (generally from caffeine, but you know, it depends on what you like in your coffee), and you realize that it is the most amazing thing ever.

In fact, if your coffee isn't biting hot and strong enough to give you intense headaches afterwards, why are you drinking it? Coffee is about starting your day off with something so awful that nothing else can be so bad. It's also about how you love it anyways, how you actually love the caffeine and/or sugar, and how it gives you a rush. I do love mochas, though, even if they are usually too sweet.

I hate blogs, in a way. No one really cares about what you do in your life; going to school, being a mother, whatever. Most people can't bring themselves to care about that. If I see a blog, and the first two entries don't have an interesting sentence (usually the first sentence) that catches my attention, I will not read it. Why would somebody want to read about your life? Most people don't even listen when you speak. So why would anybody read it?

Can anyone understand what Kurt Cobain is saying in "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana? I can't, but I love the song. It's amazing. Oh, and my brother, the 18 year old one, showed me this song called "Crown on the Ground" by Sleigh Bells. It's like, electronic, with a lot of distortion. It's pretty cool, but he said it sounded better when you listened to it in the car.

I will be an aunt this summer, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment