Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mario Kart: Rainbow Road

I'm the kind of person who wants to write, but I'm like, "Write? Who, me? I don't have the time!" Well, guess what? I have the time now! Do you think I've written anything? Nope! You'll notice (if there's anybody reading, that is), that I also haven't written in my blog for a while. This is because.... It's summer! Woohoo!
Unfortunately, I have to go through driver's ed this summer. Boring. And it starts tomorrow.
I love summer. I even love that bored feeling you get because you don't have anything to do. In fact, I rarely get that bored feeling anyways. Sadly, I'm not one of those girls you see at the pool tanning, or at the lake. You see, I can't tan, and as a nerd girl, I tend to be reading BBC online or listening to bands I've never heard of. It's not that I can't go outside and sit in the sun. Oh, no, that isn't it at all. I am literally the whitest person in my town (it's a small town, so it's not that hard to figure out). I go outside, I burn, and then I'm white again.
I don't know of anyone who doesn't love Mario Kart. Rainbow Road is my favorite track. They had that on the old Nintendo 64 version, too, and it was my favorite then. It doesn't matter that I almost always fall off at least nine times, I still love it.
I need coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment