Sunday, June 6, 2010

Coffee Delivery Boys

"His luscious dark hair falls across one soulful, brooding eye. He steps up to their door and their gazes lock. Nonchalantly, he offers the coffee to her. With wordless communication, they exchange money, until finally, he says, "Here's your change," and he walks away." This would make me very happy if it would happen. I did, by the way, write that little snippet. I just thought I would put it in quotes anywho.

There is something about summer that just makes me want to wear sun dresses. The only sun dress I own is white and strapless. My mom does not approve of anything strapless. My older brothers tend to be very vocal on me "dressing like a whore." This is why I don't wear short shorts. Still, I know a lot of girls who hate wearing dresses. I can't help it... I like them. They're pretty. :)

"Every day is an endless stream of cigarettes and magazines." This is from Homeward Bound by Simon & Garfunkel. I love them, but obviously they are missing something in life. There is always coffee. And sidewalk chalk.

Seriously, though, if somebody (preferably a really nice boy) came and delivered me coffee, I would love them forever. Oh, yeah, that boy I was supposed to see yesterday? He never texted me. I'm tired of texting him first. So it's time to pick a new boy to have long text conversations with.

My brother, the one that turned 18, is taking the Xbox 360 with him. I'm sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment