Friday, April 23, 2010

Life is So Awkward

I think it's strange how my brother has my Katy Perry album and I have his Disturbed/Metallica/System of a Down mix CD.
I have been listening to My Chemical Romance a lot lately. Now, don't give me any of this "emo" crap, because I've heard it all before. Shut up. I just happen to like their music and maybe think Gerard Way is cute... But no seriously, I love some of their songs, and over the summer I would always listen to them.
Today in my school was Wade Day! There is a senior in my school who is one of the coolest people ever, and his name is Wade. He has also been diagnosed with leukemia. We all wore purple shirts that say Wade Warrior and there was a penny war between the classes and the pep band played in an assembly for him. Yes I am in the pep band. The pennies are all being donated to a leukemia cause, and I think we raised over $1,000.
For some reason, I love salt and vinegar chips. I hate vinegar, and I hate anything vinegar-y. I don't even really like salt and vinegar chips. I just love eating them, somehow. I happen to know they are disgusting and will still gladly eat half the bag.
"I do believe that lady was attempting to hit on you." "Meh. Could you grab me a fresh napkin? This one's got phone number all over it." This quote is from today's Questionable Content comic; it was hilarious! Go to their website and read it it is teh lolzors! (I never say that in real life, so you know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment