Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dancing on the Roof

So... My spring break is almost over. I didn't do anything for St. Patrick's day, at least not really, but I did wear green. But I was having fun not being at school! I don't really want to go back. Not that I have a choice. I still have today and tomorrow though!
Ok, so it was really warm here two days ago. It snowed yesterday. Ugh. I just want it to warm up and have winter go away! I am so looking forward to long summer days and just sitting outside (with lots of sunscreen, because I am so white that I'm practically luminescent) not worrying about school.
Have you noticed for every genre of music, there are about a billion subgenres?
If you don't mind a little (or a lot) of profanity, listen to Tenacious D. They're hilarious! Specifically, listen to "Classico." It made me laugh, a lot. Also, listen to Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana.
Also, dancing on roofs is fun. It's even more fun if you count how many cars wave at you and your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment