Sunday, March 7, 2010

Arms of a Thief

"It's a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief..." Arms of a Thief by Iron & Wine. It's a very pretty song. :)
Anywho, is anyone else ready for spring break? I am so tired of school and everything. A break would certainly be appreciated, and I get the sense that other people are feeling the same way. It would be nice not to worry about anything for a week!
Oh, my goodness! I get to go to prom! EEEEP! Ok, I'm done. But really, I am quite excited. I really want to see him and I get to wear a pretty dress and when you are as girly as me wearing a dress is an exciting proposition. It seems silly but... Even though we are just friends, when I go I want to be the only girl he looks at. Plus, we're really GOOD friends. I don't know, I don't want to seem vain or anything. Of course, I don't want to be the out-of-town skanky girl. It's awful, but at our school dances, sometimes you look at the girls from other towns and you wonder why they would get such a short dress. Or why they have to keep pulling the neckline of their dress just to keep it from falling off.
Another song to listent to is Hardwire by Metric. At least, I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment