Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi Day!

Today is March 14, which is pi day! You know, 3.14 and so on and so forth. Yeah. So... Anyone else here a nerd?
Alsoooo it's spring break! Yay! I'm so happy :) Of course, I'm not actually DOING anything for spring break, but you know, it's still a good thing. Doing something would be far too cool for someone like me. I'll probably be hanging out with my friends, when they aren't working or whatever. That and sitting on my butt listening to music. Oh! I also started reading "Kissed By an Angel" for the second time. I started it once and didn't get very far. And I would, uh, tell you who it's by, but I kind of forgot and I don't want to go grab the book. So yeah.
Okay, so pretty much I'm not going to stop typing about prom until about, oh say, a week after it happens. So here goes: I tried on my friend's old prom dress that doesn't fit her. And after I adjusted it a little (yes I can sew) it fit me! Yes! It is so amazingly pretty that I don't even know it just is. I was told that I will be going shopping, for shoes at least, but I still don't know if I will be wearing that dress. In all likelihood I will, but you never know. It's blue with a halter neckline and the neckline is covered in beads and it's long and flowy and pretty. As you can see, I am great at describing it.
Anywho, I'm incredibly grateful it's spring break. One of my friends got kitties! Ooh I hope I get to see them! And also, I dyed my hair. It's lighter blonde on top and red underneath. It really doesn't look too different.

No comments:

Post a Comment