Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good Behaviour

This weekend, I went to a K-State band clinic. It was super awesome and amazing! And guess who was there? If you guessed Logan, the really cute guy I was talking to at State KMEA Honor Band tryouts, you would be right! And just to make it sound suggestive, we stayed at the same hotel. I invited him to my room. *GASP* OH MY hahaha just to hang out, and there were other people there. But still. We also snuck away and skipped the entire first concert since we didn't have to play until the last one. We went to Aggieville (basically the downtown part for college kids) and totally bought fake mustaches. We wore them walking all the way back to our concert venue place and it was, for lack of a better adjective, stellar.
Anywho, Logan is officially my new crush, for anyone who cares. And yes, that means I've actually broken up with my old boyfriend who I wasn't really allowed to see in the first place. It's surprisingly difficult... But it's ok, I suppose. We're still pretty close friends.
So I guess that's my big news. I have a picture of both of us in our mustaches but it's a very bad picture of me, so I probably won't post it. Also, I bought some mind-bogglingly wonderful heels, which I will definitely post pictures of soon.
Well, that's everything! I will leave you with some cheesy, nerdy, mildly inappropriate jokes: I'm like helicase, baby, I can unzip your jeans! I'll increase YOUR entropy, if you get my meaning. I've got a high specific heat, so once I get going, I'm hard to stop. (Now for the geologists...) I can fossilize YOUR wood *wink wink.* I'm a geologist, I make my own schedules! ...Or should I say, time periods?

No comments:

Post a Comment