Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mr. Jack

School is bleh. I have an 83% in Algebra II which isn't bad but it's practically failing when you think about my family's standards. Also being volleyball manager is not really my cup of tea.
But so that you don't think I'm completely negative, I have good news! This boy, that I've been thinking about, that I like... He likes me too! Yay! And also, if you remember my "ideal guy" post, this boy is so close to being everything on that list that it's kind of frightening. In fact, he's so different from other guys I've been with or almost been with that it makes me nervous. But in a good way.
My brother is currently staring over my shoulder as I type this, and it's pretty awkward. Fortunately, his vision is so bad that he can't actually read this. He has to go back to college soon and I'm using his laptop so he has sort of a vested interested in making sure I get done typing soon.
I found my old Sailor Moon movies! They just make me so happy. I was watching them last night with a friend and we decided that we're going to be Sailor Scouts for Halloween, and we're going to make one of our guy friends be the Tuxedo Mask.
Overall I'm just super happy. :)

1 comment:

  1. A. don't make fun of poor hunter vision xP
    B. I would totally be tuxedo mask, but I am buying a full barney suit instead

    ReplyDelete